Who we are
Savvy runs soft skills and language training for IT companies.
We are a team of over 50 instructors in major Ukrainian cities.
The company was originally an English classes provider and later evolved into skill-focused training because
of the growing complexity of the educational request from our partners.
Savvy comes from Dnipro and we love it unconditionally. At the same time, we have active training operations
in the biggest cities around the country including a full-scale training office in Kyiv.
We work on both training sessions and creating our own testing and assessment system (BEST) and self-learning
support tools (SDP). One day learners all over the world will get savvier using our solutions.
Savvy regularly organizes unconferences (3PM UnCon) to bring English events to Ukraine and create the culture
of peer-to-peer collaboration in the IT community. We also share our knowledge and experience at conferences
and open workshops.
We know that efficient knowledge sharing comes first and income follows as a result.
We get better and more professional one step at a time together with our teachers, clients and the market.
We keep on learning. We say with straight faces we have learnt something new every week, every month, every
We strive to meet the true needs of our clients with the methods we know or yet have to learn.
We are aware of ourselves and true to our clients. We take those projects we can do our best at.
- Cambridge CELTA-approve approach
- Eclectic approach
- Interactive learning and gamification
- Skills and competences based learning
- Role playing and simulators
- Case studies
- Supporting strategic planning
- Mentoring education/HR team
- Helping to integrate changes
- Setting goals with key employees
- Recommending the tools and sources
- Monitoring the progress and results
- Creating awareness of the learning process
- Using thought-provoking topics and questions
- Maximizing personal and professional potential